- This event has passed.
5030 District Conference in Coeur d’Alene
October 1 @ 6:00 am - October 3 @ 3:00 pm
Ignite YOUR passion with action!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND DISTRICT CONFERENCE?
- You will enjoy fellowship and meet like-minded people
- You will learn more about Rotary
- You will stay connected with others in the District
- You will learn best practices from other clubs in the District
- You will expand your professional network
WHAT SHOULD A FIRST TIME ATTENDEE EXPECT AT THE CONFERENCE?
- Learn from other clubs what really works
- Help you club showcase and get support for your projects
- Witness the impact our District has on local communities
- Create a stronger bond with fellow members of your club and build collaborations with other clubs
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED ATTIRE/WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Resort casual is appropriate for most sessions. No caps/hats, t-shirts or pool attire in the dining rooms.
- Saturday night attire is business casual
- Remember to bring your camera and smart devices to share your experiences on social media.
- Bring your Rotary pins, shirts and other Rotary Attire
- Business cards to share
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The conference is open to all Rotarians, Partners/Spouses and guests.
- Partners/Spouses who are also Rotarians should register separately.
- Online registration is now open. You can register by clicking here.
- Early bird registration is $269 thru May 31, 2021. June 1st registration will be $299.
- A full refund will be made if registration is cancelled BEFORE August 31,2021. After that date refund requests in case of unforeseeable circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A full refund of the registration fee will be given if this District Conference is cancelled due to Covid-19.
- Make room reservations on-line with the Coeur d’Alene Resort.
- Discounted room rates from $129-$169 are available until Aug 29th
- Will there be transportation provided from the Spokane airport?
WILL THERE BE A GOLF TOURNAMENT?
- Yes. Please visit the Activities page to learn more.
WILL THERE BE A COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT?
- Yes. It is scheduled for Friday morning. The project has not yet been confirmed. When you register you will receive updates on Speakers, Breakout Sessions and activities.
WHAT TOPICS WILL THE BREAKOUT SESSIONS COVER?
- Breakout sessions are still being scheduled. The majority will cover the seven areas of focus.
WHAT IS THE HALL OF FRIENDSHIP?
- All Clubs are encouraged to display their local service and International projects.