- This event has passed.
A COVID-sensitive send-off — A “Joe Voyage” for Joseph O’Brien!
September 17 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Maple Valley Rotarians — You are invited to yet another COVID-sensitive Happy Hour, this one for Joseph O’Brien and his wife, Leah, as they prepare for their big move to the Maine woods! Here’s the deal on our “Joe Voyage” for the O’Briens:
On Thursday, Sept. 17 between 5 and 6:30 pm you can drop by Fred Habenicht Park to rub elbows (literally) with Joseph, wish him well, and enjoy a prepackaged brat and beverage courtesy of the Pouliots.
- This is an outdoor, drop-in, standup-only event, so we ask that you not linger.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- If you have any virus symptoms for goodness sakes stay home! 🙂
- It’s not the way we’d really like to toast him, but it’s the best we could do under the circumstances to say thank you to Joseph for his commitment and contributions to our Rotary club over the past few years.If you’re unavailable or not comfortable attending, no worries; we’re sure Joseph would love a quick call or text.
- Hope to see you Sept. 17 for the ‘Joe Voyage’!